- All Town Emergency Plans are ready to go (If needed).
- Prepare your homes to be shelter in place for the next 48 hours.
- Monitor the snow loads and ice dams on your roofs, as well as on your decks:
- Safely remove any large amounts of snow from your roofs today if possible. Please use proper safety procedures when doing so
- Call the Building Inspector’s office if guidance is needed 508-543-1206
- During the snow storm Please stay off the roads so the plow operators can do their jobs clearing the roads.
- There is a Parking Ban on the roads throughout the town for Saturday 6:00pm to Sunday 6:00pm.
- Please do not put your snow in the street – this will help to keep everyone safe
- Neighbors please check on Neighbors to ensure safety
- Please clear around your hydrant if you are able, but do so carefully being mindful of traffic that may not be able to see you
- Please check that your outside heating ventilation is uncovered to avoid inadvertent carbon poisoning
- Use common sense and be safe
The Annual Boy Scout Pancake Breakfast will be held Sunday, March 15, from 7:30 – 11:30 am in the Ahern School Cafeteria. Great raffle baskets and items will be up for grabs.
Tickets are $5 per person, all you can eat, kids under 5 are free. Tickets are available at the door or from any Cub or Boy Scout in Foxboro. Please support Foxboro Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts and enjoy a breakfast of pancakes, bacon, sausage, orange juice, milk, coffee or tea.
Work at local games this spring and summer and earn money while you are having fun!
Boys and girls 12 years and up are invited to learn how to be an umpire. 7 week training program starts on February 17 at 6 PM at Foxborough High School. To register, just come to the first class, or contact Director Mark Orphanos at email@example.com. For more information look on the Foxborough Youth Baseball and Softball Association web site: Fybs.org
Fans can pose beside the Patriots’ 2014 Super Bowl championship trophy Friday to Sunday with admission to The Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon.
The New England Patriots are Super Bowl champions for the fourth time in 14 years and for this weekend only, The Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon is offering fans an opportunity to take their photo beside the Vince Lombardi trophy with admission to The Hall.
Guests who bring their own cameras will be able to pose beside the trophy for a photo in The Grand Hall. The trophy will be available at The Hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 6; 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 7; and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday Feb. 8. In anticipation of lines, The Hall will provide hot chocolate to guests awaiting entry. Continue reading The Hall At Patriot Place To Display Vince Lombardi Trophy
The following “Crew Call” email was sent to FCA volunteers on January 28, 2015:
We are gearing up for our pre Super Bowl party, also known as the FCA Annual Meeting and Volunteer Appreciation Event. I do hope you’re able to attend, business meeting begins at 7PM on Saturday, January 31st.