Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, and Blood Sugar Clinic
Wednesday, June 4, 9a-11a
Fire Dept. Conference Room, Public Safety Building
Free – Must be a Foxborough Resident
Call Health Department for Appointment - 508.543.1207
Foxborough Recreation is announcing a free workshop/demonstration:
Free Dog Owners Workshop/ Demonstration
by Jane Young (owner and trainer at Foxfield Dog Training)
Part of an ongoing series:
“Doing What Your Dog Doesn’t Want To Do”
Tuesday June 10th 7pm - CRRA Rec Hall 68 Mill St.
Topics covered will be tooth brushing, nail trimming, going to vet/groomer, brushing, putting on harnesses and collars.
Great class for families but please leave your furry friend at home.
WHEN: June 12, 2014
WHERE: Foxborough High School Turf Field
120 South Street, Foxborough, MA 02035
Featuring the FHS Percussion Ensemble
Speakers will include:
- Superintendent Debra Spinelli
- FHS Students
- Dr. Leslie Gordon & Dr. Scott Berns
- Mr. James DeVellis, Turfs Up!
- Ms. Christina Belanger, Vice Chair, Foxborough School Committee
- Mr. Robert Kraft, Kraft Group/NFL LISC (Local Initiatives Support Corporation) Grant Program
- Ms. Diana Myers-Pachla, Principal, Foxborough High School