Tonight the Foxborough Board of Selectmen will meet at the Burrell School to discuss Hurricane Irene and the FY13 Budget.
7:30 Citizenâ€™s Input
7:35 Hurricane Irene After-Action Report
8:35 Discussion on â€œLevel Servicesâ€ v. â€œLevel Fundingâ€ FY13 Budget
9:30 Executive Session: Labor Negotiations
National Grid President, Marcy Reed, will be in attendance for the meeting.
Foxboro Cable Access will have live coverage on the Government Channel (Comcast 22/Verizon 38) starting at 7:30pm. You can also watch online:Â http://www.fcatv.org/live
- "LIVE from my Android phone": http://t.co/dYpcXxA #
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2011-09-11 http://t.co/3j21d46 #
- Candlelight Vigil, Live Tonight 6-8pm http://t.co/3BUwbk5 #
- Foxborough 9-11 Memorial Dedication Highlights http://t.co/j6OxolL #
- "Flag lowering.": http://t.co/Y6OCb0c #
- 2011 Low Number Plate Lottery Winners Announced http://t.co/orBBXSbk #
- Live audio of the Warrior Football game on Foxboro's Education Channel (Comcast 12/Verizon 37) & Online: http://t.co/aQmQ9NOj #
- "Flag lowering.": http://t.co/6PXwgpxK #
- Live audio stream is up for #Foxboro #Warrior Football tonight starting at 7pm – http://t.co/KmSDmeRX #
- #Foxboro #Warriors will win tonight's Football game against Falmouth by two touchdowns – Frank Giffune, Listen live http://t.co/aQmQ9NOj #
- No Score @ the End of 1st quarter – Foxboro vs. Falmouth, Listen Live http://t.co/aQmQ9NOj #
- Touchdown #Foxboro #
- #Foxboro Warriors 14…. #Falmouth Clippers 0 – Listen Live http://t.co/aQmQ9NOj #
- HALFTIME: #Foxboro Warriors 21…. #Falmouth Clippers 0 – Listen Live http://t.co/aQmQ9NOj #
- Live audio of the Foxborough High School Marching Band – http://t.co/aQmQ9NOj #
- Warrior Football vs. Falmouth – 2nd Half getting started Listen Live: http://t.co/aQmQ9NOj #
- Another TD for Foxboro! 28-0…..Listen Live http://t.co/3nlfICGt #
- Final Score: #Foxboro Warriors 35… #Falmouth Clippers 0 #
COMMUNITYÂ ANNOUNCEMENT: A fortunate few Commonwealth drivers will soon be displaying license plates with numbers and/or letters such as “67″ or “480″ or “19T” after being among 161 winners of the MassDOT Registry of Motor Vehicles 2011 Low Number License Plate Lottery.
Registrar Rachel Kaprielian announced some of the first winners last night on Dan Rea’s “Nightside” program on WBZ-AM 1030.
The full list of winners is posted on the MassDOT Registry website. A pool of just under 6,000 applicants vied for the coveted Massachusetts license plates.
“The low number plate lottery continues to be very popular and we are committed to making sure all vehicle owners have an equal opportunity to get these prized registrations,” said Registrar Kaprielian. â€œThank you to everyone who participated and I encourage everyone who didnâ€™t get a plate this time to enter next yearâ€™s lottery.â€
MassDOT RMV is the oldest motor vehicle administrative agency in America and issued its first license plate in 1903. Many of the top ten single digit plates that were first given out remain in the same family and are passed through the generations.
Winners who do not register their vehicle with their winning lottery plate by December 31, 2011 will automatically forfeit their plate, and the plate will be offered to a list of 25 alternate winners who were chosen at the drawing.
Be first in line by going online!
Renew your driver’s license at www.mass.gov/rmv the MassDOT RMV online branch. Approximately 50% of drivers are eligible to renew their license online and avoid a branch visit. Even if you can’t renew online, you can complete your license renewal application, print it, and be ready for your branch visit. There are many other convenient services available online such as registration renewal, plate/registration cancellation, schedule/cancel a road test, and request a duplicate title.
MassDOT RMV serves more than 4.6 million licensed drivers and handles 5.9 million vehicles. For transportation news and updates, visit the MassDOT blog at www.mass.gov/blog/transportation or follow MassDOT on Twitter at www.twitter.com/massdot.
Press Release from the MassDOT RMV