COVID-19 Community Related Community Announcements & Resources
To submit a cancellation or to provide updated information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- K-12 schools and non-emergency child-care programs will be closed for the rest of the school year.
- Town Meeting – Delayed to June
- Town Election – Will be Delayed
- Compost Site Now OPEN – Click Here for Rules & Info
- #eatINfoxboro Campaign to Support Foxborough Residents – Click here for info
- Increased Resources For Health Care Providers, Expanded Support For Long-Term Care Facilities, COVID-19 Testing Initiatives (4/7/20)
- CVS Announce Expansion Of Rapid COVID-19 Drive-Through Testing In Massachusetts (4/7/20)
- Tomorrow (4/3/20) at noon, all state-managed coastal beach parking areas will be closed to mitigate COVID-19 spread.
- All travelers to Massachusetts are instructed to self-quarantine for 14 days. (3/27/20)
- Schools Closed through May 4th (Press Release, 3/25/20)
- Superintendent Amy Berdos, Ed.D. Update (3/25/20)
- All Non-Essential Businesses To Cease In-Person Operation
- MA Residents Can Now Call 2-1-1 for COVID Information
- Small Business Assistance for COVID-19 – (Mass.gov)
- List of OPEN Establishments in Foxborough (Town Website)
- List of OPEN Restaurants (Uptown Happenings Facebook Group)
- National Council of Non-Profits – “Federal Coronavirus Relief Bills: What Do They Mean for Nonprofits?” (Video)
SCHOOLS & EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
- Boyden Library (Online Resources, eBooks, Audio Books, Movies)
- WGBH Distance Learning Center
- FREE “Time for Kids” Magazine Digital Subscription
Foxboro Public Schools – Visit FPS COVID-19 Resource Page
Closed through May 3, 2020
Regional Charter School – Closed through May 3, 2020
Sage School -Closed through May 3, 2020
MIAA delaying the start of the 2020 spring season to May 4th (Pending Updates)
Sunday Mass Live Stream available on the parish website:
Virtual Worship on YouTube started on April 5.
The Church Office is closed.
UNION CHURCH OF SOUTH FOXBOROUGH
Online only services are available on the church Facebook page –
ST. MARK’S CHURCH
Online only services are available on the church YouTube page –
Town Hall is OPEN for APPOINTMENTS ONLY until further notice
The Recreation Department in following state guidelines have canceled the following: Recreation programs and classes, facility rentals and the skate park and fields are closed in compliance with social distancing policies. Playgrounds are closed. Currently, there are no trash barrels at our public facilities so please follow the “carry in carry out” rule.
Due to the continuing health and safety concerns surrounding Cornavirus (COVID-19), we are closed until further notice.
The book drops have been closed. Please do not return items to book drops, and please do not leave library materials outdoors.E-books, audiobooks, streamingmedia, and digital resources available 24/7 online.During this closure, we encourage you to visit the library remotely through boydenlibrary.org. You can borrow materials online from the library through OverDrive, for books and audiobooks; Freegal to download music weekly; and Hoopla, for books, audiobooks, music, and movies. Students & Patrons can also access our Electronic Resources from home too. The Children’s Department will be posting fun activities and ideas. Follow us on social media (Facebook, Twitter) for recommended reading lists and other resources to support your learning, and curiosity during this time.Thank you for your support of the Boyden Library. We will continue to provide updates through our website and social media channels.
Foxboro Cleanup Day
Postponed to the Fall
FOXBORO CABLE ACCESS
Closed to the Public until further notice.
HOCKOMOCK AREA YMCA
The Hockomock YMCA’s branches, including Foxboro North Attleboro are closed, with the only exception being day care for families currently enrolled in certain branch programs and who have no other option.
FOXBORO FOOD PANTRY
March 16, 2020 UPDATE: Foxboro Food Pantry will be open regular hours for current clients (and families with children that normally receive free/reduced lunch at school).Groceries will be pre-packaged and handed out from a tent at the back garage door.A reminder that FFP is run by a team of volunteers, we thank you for your patience as we work to serve each client. Monetary donations are preferred at the moment so we can focus on specific needs of our community:
Checks payable to
Foxboro Food Pantry
P.O. Box 636
Foxboro, MA 02035
MARILYN RODMAN PERFORMING ARTS
The Marilyn Rodman Performing Arts Center will be CLOSED to the public until April 9th.