The Artist’s Studio and Gallery at Patriot Place is once again featuring student artwork from local high schools.
The exhibit, returning for a third year at the Patriot Place art gallery, has provided a wonderful experience for students to proudly display their work in a professional setting, according to Jack Gannon, gallery manager at The Artist’s Studio & Gallery at Patriot Place.
“We are thrilled to provide local students and high school art departments the opportunity to display their work prominently in a gallery setting,” Gannon said. “The experience is always so rewarding for everyone involved and we are excited to showcase the amazing artwork of these local students again this year.”
The program’s 2014 schedule is as follows:
- Jan. 17-19: Medfield High School
- Jan. 24-26: Franklin High School
- Jan. 31 to Feb. 2: Norwood High School
- Feb. 7-9: Walpole High School
- Feb. 28 to March 2: Oliver Ames High School (Easton)
- March 7-9: Norton High School
- March 21-23: Mansfield High School
- March 28-30: Canton High School
- April 4-6: North Attleboro High School
- April 11-13: Foxborough High School
This year’s program began last month with artwork from students at Xaverian Brothers High School.
The Artist’s Studio and Gallery at Patriot Place is a professional, family-friendly gallery that provides hundreds of local artists an inexpensive option to exhibit and sell art and art lovers an opportunity to enjoy and purchase some of the best locally produced artwork around.
“We want the community to know they have a professional yet fun art gallery right in their own backyard,” said Gannon.
For more information about The Artist’s Studio and Gallery at Patriot Place, please visit artists-studio-and-gallery-at-patriot-place.fineartamerica.com or read the art gallery’s blog at ArtGalleryAtPatriotPlace.blogspot.com.