The Foxborough Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) invites all parents and guardians of children with special needs to attend one of the upcoming coffees to meet Foxborough’s Director of Special Education, Dr. Sandra Einsel, meet SEPAC leaders and to meet other families dealing with similar issues.
Special Education services assist students with a wide range of challenges – from physical disabilities to behavioral, social, emotional and intellectual disabilities. The SEPAC is a parent run resource group that works with the schools to provide support and information to families of children with special needs.
Come to one of our open houses… choose the time and date that works best for you!
- Monday, January 12, 9:15 a.m. @ Burrell Elementary School
- Thursday, January 15, 4:00 p.m. @ Ahern Middle School
- Tuesday, January 20, 10:00 a.m. @ Igo Elementary School
- Thursday, January 22, 7:30 a.m. @ Foxborough High School
- Tuesday, January 27, 9:00 a.m. @ Taylor Elementary School