Update from Town Officials – Hurricane Sandy

As of 4:40 p.m., Tuesday, October 30, 2012, 96% of all Foxborough residents have power. Of the remaining 4%, 344 customers, most are clustered on Wayne Drive, Lakeview Road and the Route 1 Trailer Park. It is expected that those main roads and adjacent affected streets, should be back on in the next 2-4 hours. The remaining homes should be on early in the day tomorrow.

Normal trash schedules continue per usual.

Leave a Reply